Inception.cyou

The OED defines “inception” as, first and foremost, “origination, beginning, commencement”. … I think most people use the word inception basically as a synonym for “conceiving”, as in “he was present at the inception of the idea”. That use is roughly in line with the definition of inception as “commencement”.

inception = the implantation of another’s idea into a target’s subconscious. (Now I’m not talking about slipping into their brain like they did in the movie. I’m just referring to the ability to plant ideas in people’s minds that make them to take the action you desire.)

The way the film is set up, Inception is a story about a man trying to get home to his children. In truth, the underlying message as we interpret it of the scenes mentioned above is that Cobb is actually still dreaming, and in the end, his dreams are his new home.

Inception is just a movie – pure fiction. But the idea of planting an idea into someone’s mind is not. You can‘t necessarily access someone’s dreams, but you can have access to their subconscious, where their most influential thoughts and ideas come from. It’s where inception can take place.

The perfect domain for digital natives!

Inception.cyou is for sale!

– Selling on DAN.com –

#WeCyou

Inception.cyou is registered at Porkbun and is currently for sale on the Porkbun Marketplace.